We are honored to announce our six partner companies and their challenges! There is a great variety of challenges to pick from.
1. Lappset Group Oy provides joy of moving and playing by producing playground equipment for people of all ages. How would the playground of the future with integrated interactive technology be?
2. Kemira Oyj produces chemicals needed in pulp, paper, water treatment, oil and mining industries. How could they increase general awareness of chemistry’s role in tackling climate change?
3. Santa Claus Holiday Village gives memorable experiences to visitors of Lapland. How could these experiences be transferred into the digital realm?
4. Napapiirin Energia ja Vesi Oy (NEVE) is a diversified company whose services include transmission of energy, water supply, district heating production and selling. How can they create a service entity that allows their customers to utilize all its parts in one location?
5. Suomen Hoivatilat Oyj specialises in producing, developing, owning and leasing out day-care centres and nursing homes, as well as service blocks. What would the future innovative concepts for care- and educational facilities look like and what could they offer?
6. Kaleva Media is a Northern media brand producing journalistic content and media services. How could they be related to global arctic media platforms when considering target groups and key value propositions?
Read the full-lenght challenge descriptions!
When to apply?
Application is now open and the period lasts until 17.3.2019! Don’t hesitate to apply, we are eagerly waiting to hear from you! PLUS, we guarantee you won’t regret your decision to come along. Fill in your application form!
Who can apply?
ANYONE! Dash Lapland celebrates multidisciplinarity while forming its teams. You don’t need to be a designer or a coder to apply. Tech, business, social sciences or design – no matter what your field is, your skills and strengths are needed in the teams! Service design tools and design experienced mentors will be there to help your team to come up with ideas.
Why to apply?
You’ll network with like-minded people and meet your possible future employers. You and your team will have an intensive weekend together and maybe lifetime friendships will build up. And above all this, Dash Lapland is FREE for all participants!
If you have anything to ask, you can catch us by e-mail at email@example.com and in these channels: