Kuopio’s sports afternoon Tuesday 7.10. from 12.15 to 16.00
Enrolment starts from Mon 22nd of September at 9 and ends Fri 3.10. at 13.00.
At the Studentia:
Studentia gym is free for all users from 12.15 to 16.00
* Group classes:
– 12.15-13.00 Let’s Dance class by Nina Viiala (100 participants)
– 13.15-14.00 Syke boxing class by Kati Saastamoinen (100 participants)
* Open ball sports from 14.00 to 16.00
14.00-15.00 Section 1 & 2: Futsal
14.00-15.00 Section 3: Volleyball by LEKA-Volley
15.00-16.00 Section 1 & 2: Badminton (4 courts/4 player in every court)
15.00-16.00 Section 3: Basketball
At the Opistotie:
* Instructed gym training in small groups at Terveysala gym, Opistotie
12.15-13.00 Student group (10 participants)
13.15-14.00 Staff group (10 participants)
14.15-15.00 Student group (10 participants)
15.15-16.00 Staff group (10 participants)
Floorball tournament for University’s and University of Applied Science’s staff and students. More information 18th of September from the enrolment form.
ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE CAMPUS
* Elements Studio
– klo 14.30-15.00 HIIT 30 min, HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training. (Full!)
– klo 15.00-15.30 HIIT 30min, HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training. (Full!)
– klo 15.15-16.00 Hot Stretching 45min (Full!)
Studio Elements gym:
klo14.30-16.00 Gym with Wellness – system
Technogym with Wellness System – screen. Virtual ”Personal Trainer” .* Kunnonsali (Ajurinkatu 16, Kuopio)
12.15-16.00 Free access to gym (Please enrolment at the reception)
12.30 Dance and body care class (45 participants)
13.30 Kunnonsali’s cross hour (30 participants) (Full!)
* Huippu (Maaherrankatu 21, Kuopio)
12.15-16.00 free access to the gym (enrolment at the reception)
13.00 RPV (thigh-abdominal-buttock) thickening class (25 participants) (Full!)
14.00 Bollywood Dance (in English) (25 participants)
During the sports afternoon there will be a special offer for the students: card price to Huippu for the participants 49 € / month (normally 69 € / month). Price includes gym 24/7 and free access to group classes. Prize is without any engagements.
*VOEMA climbing centre (Kaivotie 23, Kuopio)
Sport afternoon offer for climbing: 5 €/person (includes the rent of the shoes)
(normally: climbing and rent of the shoes 13 €)
Instructed trekking to Neulamäki
by Seikkailukeskus and Kalevi Puomilahti, from 12.30 to 16.30.
– Bring your own food, no bus transportation.
Max. circa 30 participants. Price: 5 €/participant
Instructed trip to Oronoro, Leppävirta (Full!)
– Bring your own food, bus transportation. Max. circa 51 participants. Price: 5 €/participant
Timetable for the trip:
12.20 Bus leaves from Kuopio
13.15 Bus at the Hanhiahon Parking place
13.15-16.00 Get to know to the Oronoro area. There will be bonfire and food
16.15 Bus leaves back to the Kuopio
17.15 Bus arrives to Kuopio
Address: Shopping Center Iso Cee
Bowling lane from 12-16/12€/lane/ one hour including shoes.
Call 050 5133300,tell that you are taking part of Sports afternoon.
Sport afternoon is held in co-operation with UEF’s and Savonia’s stuff and students.