Join the Student Union of the University of Eastern Finland (ISYY) design competition and win a gift card worth 100 e!
The competition has been extended until 12.4., at 13.00.!
The Student Union (ISYY) would like to invite all students to take part in designing a look for the Student Union’s RAI!-products. RAI! is our slogan and means ‘paradise’ in Russian, the idea being that the Student Union aims to be a paradise (and more) for our students!
RAI! products (t-shirts for males and females, pins and canvas bags) will be used to create the RAI! brand. Both the products and the chosen design will be of high quality and full of the right attitude!
Rules and instructions
How to take part?
1. Print out or save the contact form (.doc) attached to this notification.
2. Create your design (see the conditions below). Make sure your design fits on an A4 sheet of paper or on one electronic sheet. Both electronic and paper versions are welcome. If you return your design in electronic form, the file format must be PDF. Also, print out or save the contact form (.doc) attached to this notification and fill it in.
4. Hand in or email your design together with the filled in contact form by 12.4.2013, at 13.00 either at the Kuopio, Joensuu or Savonlinna office, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of the competition:
– If the word RAI! is present in your design, it should be in this exact format (capital letters and exclamation mark).
– Your design must fit on an A4 sheet of paper or on one electronic sheet.
– The chosen design must be suitable for all of the RAI! products: t-shirts, pins and canvas bags .
– As the student union colours are green, blue and silver, your design should utilise these colours as well (for inspiration, see www.isyy.fi).
– You may also use ISYY’s logos in your design (see attachments).
– All participants must be members of the Student Union (ISYY).
– The designs will not be returned to the participants.
– ISYY will own the rights to all of the competition entries.
– Late entries will not be taken into account.
– ISYY will have the right to format the chosen design (e.g. size) to fit all of the RAI! products.
The winner will be chosen by a panel that consists of ISYY executive board and staff members, and he/she will be notified personally by the end of April 2013.
The winner will be presented with a 100 e gift card to Suomalainen Kirjakauppa bookshop and the ISYY newspaper Uljas will approach the winner for an interview.
Paula Martikainen, communications, email@example.com, tel. 044 576 8402
Marjo Turunen, chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 044 576 8400
Published on 11.3.2013